Project Management Officer

Project Management Officer
Posted 1 year ago
Mission context
Project Management Officer
– KYC –

A KYC fluidity Program team has been mandated by the group’s two Deputy Chief Executive Officers to transform the KYC process for Corporates, as part of the 22-25 plan. The objectives of the program are on the one hand, to improve the customer experience by improving leadtime and reducing back and forth with the customer, on the other hand to gain operational efficiency.
It is a worldwide project, structuring impacting procedures, organizations and tools. 

Function  description The mission will focus on the following activities in support of the 2 co-leaders of the program:
– Preparation of the various committees (monitoring committees, steering committees and Board) and drafting of minutes
– Follow-up of the 5 main streams and other projects (quick wins …) covered by the program
– Management of governance with the different countries/poles the analysis of these requests and the qualification of the underlying problem (compliance, legal, organization, IT …)
– Sharing and communicating the information adequately

This PMO role will be for ~40% of the total mission workload. For the the remaining 60%, the mission will consist of managing 1 medium or 2 small projects.

Language requirements Dutch N/A               
French Fluent
English Fluent
  • Master
Travel 1 day in Paris / week
  • Expectation: 50% on site & 50% homeworking
Required experience / knowledge
  • At least 8 years of relevant experience
Technical experience mandatory
  • PMO and project management for cross-border/cross-business projects
Business experience mandatory
  • Banking sector
  • KYC knowledge, corporate banking
Soft skills Core Behavioural Competencies
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Organizational capacity
– Ability to collaborate
– ability to take initiatives
– Rigor and precision
– Result oriented

Apply Online

A valid email address is required.
A valid phone number is required.
error: Content is protected !!